To help us continue to improve the way we do business, we would love to hear your thoughts and feedback on your experience with Pitacs.
Share your experience with us for your chance to win £100 in Amazon Vouchers.
As a Pitacs customer, we’d really appreciate your feedback in our quick 10 question survey.
If you would like to enter the prize draw please leave your contact details at the end of the survey. The survey will close on Monday 15th January 2018.
Click here to start the survey
Prize draw terms and conditions page
Fri 22nd Dec 2017
1. The prize draw (the “Prize Draw”) is open to customers of Pitacs Limited aged 18 and over who provide their email address or telephone number at the end of the completed the survey.
2. Employees, suppliers or agencies of Pitacs Limited its group companies or their family members, or anyone else connected with the Prize Draw may not enter the Prize Draw.
3. Entrants into the Prize Draw shall be deemed to have accepted these Terms and Conditions.
5. To enter the Prize Draw you must complete the full survey and submit your name and email address or telephone number. No purchase is necessary. If you have any questions about how to enter or in connection with the Prize Draw, please e-mail us at email@example.com ‘Customer Survey” in the subject line.
6. Only one entry per person. Entries on behalf of another person will not be accepted and joint submissions are not allowed.
7. Pitacs Limited accepts no responsibility is taken for entries that are lost, delayed, misdirected or incomplete or cannot be delivered or entered for any technical or other reason. Proof of delivery of the entry is not proof of receipt by Pitacs Limited.
8. The closing date of the Prize Draw is 23:59 on 15 January 2018. Entries received outside this time period will not be considered.
9. One winner will be chosen from a random draw of entries received in accordance with these Terms and Conditions. The draw will be performed by a random computer process. The draw will take place on 16 November 2018.
10. The winner will receive a £100 Amazon voucher.
11. Pitacs Limited accepts no responsibility for any costs associated with the prize and not specifically included in the prize.
12. The winner will be notified by email or telephone on or before 19 January 2018 and must provide a postal address to claim their prize. If a winner does not respond to Pitacs Limited within 14 days of being notified by Pitacs Limited, then the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pitacs Limited shall be entitled to select another winner in accordance with the process described above (and that winner will have to respond to notification of their win within 14 days or else they will also forfeit their prize). If a winner rejects their prize or the entry is invalid or in breach of these Terms and Conditions, the winner’s prize will be forfeited and Pitacs Limited shall be entitled to select another winner.
13. The prize will be sent to the winner by Pitacs Limited by post.
14. The name of the winner can be obtained after 19 January 2018 by sending a stamped addressed envelope to the following address: Pitacs Limited, Bradbourne Point, Bradbourne drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8AT.
15. The prize is non-exchangeable, non-transferable, and is not redeemable for cash or other prizes.
16. Pitacs Limited retains the right to substitute the prize with another prize of similar value in the event the original prize offered is not available.
17. The winner may be required to take part in promotional activity related to the Prize Draw and the winner shall participate in such activity on Pitacs Limited’s reasonable request. The winner consents to the use by Pitacs Limited and its related companies, both before and after the closing date of the Prize Draw for an unlimited time, of the winner’s name for publicity purposes (on the internet, including any websites hosted by Pitacs Limited and its related companies) and in advertising, marketing or promotional material without additional compensation or prior notice and, in entering the Prize Draw, all entrants consent to the same.
19. Pitacs Limited accepts no responsibility for any damage, loss, liabilities, injury or disappointment incurred or suffered by you as a result of entering the Prize Draw or accepting the prize. Pitacs Limited further disclaims liability for any injury or damage to your or any other person’s computer relating to or resulting from participation in or downloading any materials in connection with the Prize Draw. Nothing in these Terms and Conditions shall exclude the liability of Pitacs Limited for death, personal injury, fraud or fraudulent misrepresentation as a result of its negligence.
20. Pitacs Limited reserves the right at any time and from time to time to modify or discontinue, temporarily or permanently, this Prize Draw with or without prior notice due to reasons outside its control (including, without limitation, in the case of anticipated, suspected or actual fraud). The decision of Pitacs Limited in all matters under its control is final and binding and no correspondence will be entered into.
21. Pitacs Limited shall not be liable for any failure to comply with its obligations where the failure is caused by something outside its reasonable control. Such circumstances shall include, but not be limited to, weather conditions, fire, flood, hurricane, strike, industrial dispute, war, hostilities, political unrest, riots, civil commotion, inevitable accidents, supervening legislation or any other circumstances amounting to force majeure.
22. The Prize Draw will be governed by English law and entrants to the Prize Draw submit to the exclusive jurisdiction of the English courts.
23. Promoter: Pitacs Limited, Bradbourne Point, Bradbourne drive, Tilbrook, Milton Keynes, MK7 8AT.